There’s always light,
when we least expect it,
there’s always love.
In Australia, call 13 11 14
In New Zealand, call 0800 543 354
In the US, call 1 800 273 8255
In the UK, call 0800 068 41 41
planet kid doodles
decided to try that new trend of making it look like game txt
Submitted by: incrediblyedible.org
This free-range breakfast hash, is my new favourite brunch to have on the weekend. I adore the combination of crispy bacon and roasted potatoes, with fresh silver-beet and herbs from my garden, topped off with beautiful rich organic eggs, and a sprinkling of parmesan. Delish!
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
do not scroll down.
You can be “against abortion”.
You can decide that it is something you’re never going to do for whatever reason.
That’s cool. It’s your life. I don’t mind.
But here is absolutely NO REASON to shame other people for the choices they make.